Skip to content

Hampton Questions Specifics Behind Doctor Deal

The Provincial Government is being asked to release details of a tentative agreement with Ontario Doctors.
The 4 year deal was completed last week after months of secret negotiations and NDP Leader Howard Hampton says because taxpayers money is involved, the public has a right to find out the specifics.
The Kenora-Rainy River MPP says Ontario residents should be notified if more Health Services are going to be cut back in order to pay for the new contract.
Hampton says the last contract resulted in the de-listing of $100 million worth of health care services to pay for it.

Do you have a news tip?

Submit to ONNews@radioabl.ca.

loader-image
Dryden, CA
6:12 pm, May 19, 2026
weather icon 4°C
L: 4°H: 4°
UV Index:0
Precipitation:0 inch
Rain Chance:0%

What’s Trending