Dryden Council is concerned that City staff are looking at scaling
back the planned upgrades to the sewage treatment plant.
The Cities $21-million bid for funding under the COMRIF program
was turned down earlier this year and staff have been told that projects
under $15-million will have a better chance during the second intake.
Director of Engineering Brad Johns says they have to take a closer
look at there application.
n035 runs: 20 sec. out…phasing project.
On-line applications will be accepted starting Monday and Council is
hoping to submit there bid right away.

