Skip to content

COMRIF Round 2 Preparations

Dryden Council is concerned that City staff are looking at scaling
back the planned upgrades to the sewage treatment plant.
The Cities $21-million bid for funding under the COMRIF program
was turned down earlier this year and staff have been told that projects
under $15-million will have a better chance during the second intake.
Director of Engineering Brad Johns says they have to take a closer
look at there application.
Staff are looking over the financial estimates and the options available.
On-line applications will be accepted starting Monday and Council is
hoping to submit there bid right away.

Do you have a news tip?

Submit to ONNews@radioabl.ca.

loader-image
Dryden, CA
11:05 am, May 20, 2026
weather icon 5°C
L: 5°H: 5°
UV Index:0
Precipitation:0 inch
Rain Chance:0%

What’s Trending